Services & Programs
» Neuro Disorders
» Parkinson's Disease
» Neck and Back Problems
Our licensed clinicians specialize in the treatment of many neurological conditions. Our staff will help coordinate your appointments so you receive the therapeutic modalities services to assist throughout your recovery.
We offer physical and occupational therapy services to patients of all ages–from pediatric to adults. Most of our locations conveniently offer both physical and occupational therapy services in the same building.
Indigo treats these diagnoses, but is not limited to:
- Spinal cord injuries
- Injuries related to stroke or tumors
- Neck and back patients
- Peripheral nerve disorders
- Vestibular/balance disorders
- Carpal tunnel
- Cubital tunnel
- Multiple sclerosis
- ALS-Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis
At Indigo, you can expect:
- Instruction in use of adaptive equipment/techniques for increased functional independence
- Patient/family education
- Graded strengthening program tailored to patient’s specific needs
- Work simplification training
- Instruction in a home exercise program customized to patient’s needs
- Fine motor and dexterity training
- Gross motor and coordination training
- Sensory stimulation and retraining
- Training in use of neuromuscular stimulators when needed
General Rehabilitation & Physical Therapy
Our basic physical therapy and recovery program focuses on not only healing the injury or condition, but on prevention of future injuries.
Worker's Comp Rehabilitation
We return patients to work as soon as possible, reduce the frequency and severity of injuries and reduce employer's costs and lost time.
Sports Injury Rehabilitation
Our Sports Medicine program is designed to rehabilitate, recondition and return athletes to their pre-injury level of activity.
Rehabilitation for Seniors
Our Medicare-friendly program for senior patients is perfect for recovery from physical injuries or impairments and post-surgery rehabilitation.
Auto Injury Rehabilitation
Our auto injury rehabilitation program will assist you in returning you to your normal, daily, living activities as soon as possible.